Want the chance to showcase your journalistic flair to tens of thousands of hoops fans? TUB could be the place for you!
We are dedicated to providing exceptional basketball coverage, utilising our passion and expertise for the NBA, BBL and hoops across the globe to help the sport flourish domestically.
Working for TUB is an excellent way to gather experience, bolster your CV and gain courtside access to all the best basketball events the UK has to offer.
Sound like something you’d want to get on board with? Take a look at the positions available and get involved:
Career Opportunities (Positions currently available)
- Reporter: attend basketball events across the UK, interview participants and package data in a suitable format.
- Cameraman: attend basketball events across the UK and record all the key moments.
- Beat Writer: create fresh, exciting and engaging content on a topic best suited to your basketball passion and expertise.
All applications must include a CV and cover letter (with two examples of your work) and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should be addressed to Mr Chris Cox.
- Successful applicants are required to sign TUB’s terms of work agreement.
– At this time TUB does not offer any paid positions, all career opportunities are unpaid.